Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Millhorn Elder Law Planning Group
Call Today for a Free Consultation 800.743.9732

We Help Clients Throughout Florida Plan for their future
& Live in the moment

Tag Archives: Transferring House To Adult Child

I am Going Into a Nursing Home: Can I Give the House to My Kids?

By Eric Millhorn |

Florida elder law attorneys are frequently asked to help save the family home. For many seniors, their home is their largest investment and greatest asset, and in many cases there is no longer a mortgage on the property. Therefore, it only makes sense they would want to secure the asset, not only to provide… Read More »

Contact Form Tab